Mediq Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator DEFIB-FRX
The Philips HeartStart FRx defibrillator offers an advanced Life Guidance feature which enables a trained or untrained responder to treat to a sudden cardiac arrest. The defibrillator offers clear audible instructions and a robust design which is suitable for operating in all environments.
- 8 Year warranty
- 4 Year Battery standby life
- 2 Year Pad life
- IP rating 55 (Dust and Water jet protected)
- Philips HeartStart carry case
The pads supplied with your unit can also be used on infants. Simply insert your Infant/Child Key and the Hearstart Frx will adjust your rescue instructions and shock energy.
The FRx has a comprehensive inbuilt self-testing functions which performs in excess of 85 daily, weekly and monthly checks to ensure the AED is rescue ready. The AED can run for up to four years without replacing the battery.
HeartStart FRx includes:
- 1 x HeartStart FRx
- 1 x Softshell Cary Case
- 1 x AED Patient Prep Kit includes: Razor, CPR mask, gloves, sheers, and skin wipes
- 1 x ALTS CPR + AED Training and Set up Session (online or on-site)
- 8 Years Warranty
- 8 Years customer support team