LIFEPAK CR2 Essentials
No.1 Rated DEFIB For Children Under 8
Made in Seattle and arguably the most technologically advanced DEFIB on the market.
Make sure someone close to you gets to see their family again with this life-saving DEFIB. Join thousands of leaders who care, in sleeping better at night, knowing they lead an organisation where everyone gets home alive.
Why This DEFIB?
This is the highest build quality DEFIB in market. It’s the brand that the NSW Ambulance Paramedics use to get people home alive. With just 20 mins maintenance in 8 years this is the DEFIB you should trust to get your team home alive too.
- Seamless child mode at the push of a button – No extra pads required
- Fun training that your team will enjoy
- Bespoke signage that shows you care
- Avoid the hassles of multiple battery and pad changes. With just one low-cost battery and pad change required in 8 years.
Give your team the technology and confidence to save a life today.
The LIFEPAK CR2 Adult and Child ready Defibrillator Bundle comes with everything you need for your organisation.
The LIFEPAK CR2 essential AED has a highly-advanced operating system, that allows for the treatment of both adults and children thanks to the built-in child and adult modes. This makes the CR2 a simple choice for schools, childcare centres and anywhere where the rescuer may come across children or adult patients.
LIFEPAK CR2 includes:
- 1 x LIFEPAK CR2 Full-Auto
- 1 x AED Patient Prep Kit includes: surgical razor, CPR mask, gloves, sheers, and skin wipes
- 1 x ALTS CPR + AED Training and Set up Session (online or on-site)
- 8 Years Warranty
- 8 Years customer support team
LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator Features:
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin CPR
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes peel directly off the base for faster placement
- Metronome and CPR coaching sets an effective pace and audibly guides users
- ClearVoice™ technology detects background noise and adjusts volume accordingly for clear instruction
- Available in either semi-automatic or fully automatic
- Highest available escalating energy up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed
- Bilingual toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device
- ‘Child Mode’ delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ IP55 rating for challenging environments
- Backed by an 8-year warranty