The Australia Maritime Safety Authority requires that a portable first aid kit be carried on all commercial vessels.
For owners and operators of Marine Scale G Vessels, our new Marine Scale G First Aid Bundle contains everything you’ll need to stay compliant and safe at sea.
This new kit comes jam-packed with:
- A SURVIVAL Workplace First Aid KIT (details below).
- A SURVIVAL Marine Scale G Module (details below).
- An empty Module Bag for any additional medicines.
- A large SURVIVAL Waterproof Box to keep this vital equipment safe, secure and out of the elements.
- Our award winning First Aid Emergency Handbook.
Leading first aid design and layout
Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts, the colour-coded labelling system enables you to clearly identify first aid contents and explains the typical use for each item. This makes it quicker and easier to respond to any emergency situation.
**The new and improved design for the SURVIVAL Workplace First Aid KIT features the sophisticated MOLLE system for tailored attachment, new shoulder straps and redesigned zips that are sturdier than ever before, with an extra layer of material on the outside that protects both zips and the KIT’s contents from the elements.**
Easy refill and restock
The numbered labelling system tells you how many of each item you should have – alerting you to replacement requirements and making it clear when you need to refill and restock.
Quality first aid product
The bag itself is coated 600D Oxford polyester, which is durable and water resistant. It’s made with strong zippers and has double stitched handles. The outer KIT can be wiped down with disinfectant liquid.
In addition to the extensive selection of first aid items, the KIT contains CPR instructions to support your first aid training in the case of a workplace emergency.
The KIT also now features two additional 30ml vials of saline, as used by on-the-ground paramedics for the washing of wounds.
Personalise first aid in your workplace
Inside your KIT, you will find a personal space section. It’s a meshed area with a zipper that allows you to include specific items or additional first aid contents suitable for your workplace.
**The new-look KIT is also now bigger than ever, with an increased depth and an extra full mesh panel, as well as two new, deep pockets for increased storage of personal first aid items.**
Be prepared for any emergency
Add Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to this KIT for complete workplace safety. Check out our Workplace Safety Bundle which includes the SURVIVAL Safety Centre KIT. Prepare yourself for any emergency: Bundle up and SAVE!
Components - Marine Scale G First Aid KIT
The SURVIVAL Marine Scale G First Aid KIT comes with the following:
- Waterproof Box - Large
- First Aid Emergency Handbook
- SURVIVAL Workplace First Aid KIT (contents listed below)
- Marine Scale G Module (contents listed below)
- Module Bag - Empty (for additional medicines)
SURVIVAL Workplace First Aid KIT Components
- 50 x Adhesive dressings, sterile, individually wrapped
- Antiseptic/Wound Care - saline, sterile, 30ml x2
- 1 x Bandage shears, 19cm stainless steel
- 1 x Combine dressing, sterile, 10cm x 20cm
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 7.5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 5 x Cotton gauze swabs, (3 per pack), sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 1 x CPR Card
- 1 x Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m in zip lock bag
- 4 x Eye pads, sterile
- 3 x Fever scan strip
- 1 x First Aid Booklet
- 5 x Hydro gel, sterile 3.5ml sachets
- 1 x Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm wide roll
- 1 x Ice Pack (instant). One use only.
- 5 x Nitrile gloves (1 pair in CPR KIT)
- 6 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 5cm x 5cm
- 3 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 7.5cm x 10cm
- 1 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 10cm x 10cm
- Note pad (located at the back of the First Aid Booklet) & pencil
- 3 x Plastic bags (3 sizes)
- 2 x Pressure bandage - 1 SMART Bandage, heavy duty, 10cm x 2m; 1 medium weight, 10cm x 1.8m
- 1 x Resuscitation face mask, disposable, incl 1 pair gloves & 1 skin cleaning wipe (in CPR KIT)
- 6 x Safety pins
- 4 x Saline, sterile, 30ml
- 10 x Skin cleaning wipes, with cetrimide (1 with CPR KIT)
- 10 x Splinter probes, 5 per pack, sterile
- 2 x Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- 1 x Tweezers, rust resistant with tip guard, stainless steel
- 3 x Wound closures (3 per pack), sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 14 medium, sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 15 large, sterile
Marine Scale G Module
- 1 x Dressing, Burn Pad with Hydro Gel - hydroactive (10 x 10cm or similar)
- 1 x BPC Wound dressing #15
- 1 x BPC Wound dressing #14
- 1 x Tape surgical waterproof 2.5cm x 5m
- 1 x Tape surgical waterproof 5cm x 5m
- 2 x Triangular bandage (96 x 96x136cm)
- 4 x Combine dressing (20cm x 10cm)
- 2 x Towels, disposable, pkt of 2
- 2 x Plastic Bags - Large
- 4 x Non-adherent wound dressing (10cm x 10cm)
- 5 x Nitrile gloves
- 6 x Safety pins